BRS produces research using telephone (both land-lines and cell phones), mail and web-based interviewing, polls of elite and hard-to-reach populations, focus groups with adults and teens, Spanish-language studies, and reviews of existing data.
- Informs strategies for raising public awareness and commitment to act;
- Helps organizations plan for the future;
- Guides the development of new agendas, organizational identities, and images;
- Evaluates programs; and
- Creates strategies for political candidates and issue campaigns.
Using Research Findings to Craft Communication:
- Message design for the general public and specialized audiences;
- Workshops to train individuals and organizations in how to implement their messages;
- Counsel on transforming messages into effective advertising; and